Garlic Parmesan steakhouse fries are amazing. Give them a rough cut, mix with some olive oil, parm cheese, pressed garlic, parsley, thyme (and if you have it… a little truffle salt is good)…and these are AMAZING!
Garlic Parmesan Steakhouse Fries
These garlic Parmesan steakhouse fried are wonderful Just mix in a bowl, then place in a nice hot oven, and about an hour later...mmmm...delish!
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Side or Appetizer
- 4 large russet potatoes, cut into ⅛" strips
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of black ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon of Italian parsley, finely diced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- Toss potatoes with oil, butter, salt, pepper, thyme, Parmesan, and garlic.
- Place on a baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour. Stirring every now and then, until nicely browned.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with diced parsley