Edamame with a Garlic Kick! We put this out at a party…and it’s literally gone instantly. You just can’t have just one…and by the way…they are super healthy. Yum!
Edamame with a Kick!
Edamame with a garlic kick combines the simple, but delicious, flavors of edemame, with garlic and chile. Awesome!
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Appetiser
- 1 pound of frozen edemame in the pods.
- 1 tablespoon of quality olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon (or more, to taste), of sea salt, or Kosher
- Boil the edemame for 5 minutes in salted water, or steam for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red pepper flakes and garlic, cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the edamame.
- Mix well.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add in the lime juice and salt.
- Place in serving dish, add a little more salt on top.