Here’s our latest LICKETY SPLIT recipe! Easy Cheesy Ham Pie! So cheesy! So easy! And just so delicious! LICKETY SPLIT!
Easy Cheesy Ham Pie - LICKETY SPLIT
This Easy Cheesy Ham Pie is really so easy and so delicious. You'll whip this up LICKETY SPLIT!
Author: Maudell Longwell
Recipe type: Brunch
Serves: 4 - 6
- 1 (8 oz) can refridgerated crescent rolls
- 1½ cups ham, chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 325 F.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 8 triangles. Fit 6 into a 9-inch pie plate, pressing edges together to seal.
- Combine ham, cheeses, onion and eggs - spoon into pie plate.
- Place remaining 2 triangles over the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour and then let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!