This Cool Cucumber & Dill Salad is so refreshing and has some of our most favorite flavors. The fresh cucumber and dill match perfectly with the white wine vinegar and Dijon. So simple but so incredibly flavorful. This dish always is the first to go at a BBQ, picnic or brunch. Wonderful in the summer, but still great anytime of the year.
Watch Kris & Wesley make this amazing cucumber and dill salad!:
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and seeded (see instructions below)
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, salt, and sugar; and then whisk in the oil in a slow stream.
- Halve the cucumbers lengthwise and remove the seeds with a small spoon, cut the halves crosswise into ⅛" slices.
- Toss the cucumbers and dill with the vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy!