Serve these gems with Cajun Dirty Rice and grilled andouille sausage…and boy oh boy…this is New Orleans’ cuisine at its best.
Cajun Baked Shrimp
This baked shrimp is Cajun at its best. Pour the sauce over Cajun Dirty Rice and serve with andouille sausage. Oh my.
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Cajun
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 lb of uncooked large shrimp, shelled, deveined
- Lemon wedges
- French bread
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 F.
- Bake until shrimp are cooked through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with French bread