Beautiful Roasted Brussels Sprouts!
These are good. Serve these with plenty of Kosher salt. They are like popping wonderful, healthy goodies into your mouth. Yum.
Author: Kris Longwell
Recipe type: Scrumptious Side
- 1½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons of good olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the brown ends off of the Brussels sprouts
- Mix in bowl with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper
- Pour them onto a baking sheet and roast for 35 minutes, shaking the pan every 10 minutes
- Remove and add to serving bowl...add lemon zest on top.
- Sprinkle with more Kosher salt