This Awesome Kitchen Gadgets – Breville Steam Zone shows one of our favorite tools in the H2FaL kitchen. Breville always produces tools and appliances that allow you to simply be better in the kitchen. And this Steam Zone does not disappoint.
Watch us show you how easy it is to use the dual steamer. And then make some Asian salmon with asparagus! (recipe below).
Ordering one for yourself couldn’t be easier! Just click below!
Now, get out that Breville Steam Zone and let’s make Steamed Asian Salmon with Asparagus
- 3 tablespoons plus ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 6-oz. skinless salmon fillets
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced, for garnishing the salmon
- ½ lb fresh asparagus, end trimmed
- 1 - 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine, the ginger, and garlic.
- Add the salmon and turn to coat. Let marinate for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, and remaining ½ cup soy sauce and remaining 1 tablespoon rice wine. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until about ⅓ cup of sauce remains, about 3 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and place in steamer. Set steamer on low and for 10 minutes.
- Place the asparagus in the steamer and steam on high for 7 minutes.
- Synch the timers and steam until finished!
- Plate the cooked salmon and asparagus, spooning some of the sauce over the salmon and a pat of butter on the asparagus (if using).
- Sprinkle the scallions over the salmon.